Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rebirth

Where the fuck have I been: Poor and hungry thats where. I was particularly generous this Christmas, and have been involved in a lengthy Fixie build, I'm not going to bore you with details of my financial situation but needless to say I haven't had enough dough to support a meal out every week, even with my legendary bumming skills. After about a month of inactivity I finally accepted that Ol Dirty was dead, I even started telling people it was dead, but something that is based on a love as simple as eating can't go away for long. This weekend I got a little extra green in my pocket and decided to accompany a friend to Katz. I took my little ticket and got a Knoblewurst on rye. I don't think I need to explain the powers of Katz's, and sitting there under the wall of fame, trading bites of Pastrami for bites of sasuge and striking up friendly banter with Katz's famous cutters made me realize I sorely missed the food world. So here I am again, and hopefully for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment