Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NYPD undertakes first four loko raid


I shutter to even mention Four Loko on this prestigious blog considering this is a blog all about taste, and Four Loko tastes like... like someone melted jolly ranchers in a can of Olde English. However this story is just too good to pass on so here it goes. Apparently Xiao Ye, the downtown Manhattan bar, promoted a Four Loko Thursday which the police took issue with. First off why would you serve deli booze in a bar to begin with. I guess it was only a matter of time before some sick (or smart) fucker decided to make a cocktail out of the stuff. My best guess for a Four Loko cocktail is one part Four Loko and one Roofie, and maybe some lemon juice, I would call it a "right to the point," and it would cost 23 dollars. Anyway I digress, NYPD got wind of the event and decided to kick down the bar's door (I don't actually know if this happened I'm just assuming they kicked down the door) and ,according to the bar's owner, proceeded to seize and allegedly destroy all Four Loko on the premises. The problem is the State Liquor Authority and NYPD say they didn't pour the booze out or even confiscate it, since they didn't have "an evidence locker for that kind of thing." I like to imagine that the cops did pour out all the booze prohibition style, and now there are some very drunk fish swimming around the Hudson. I would like to applauded the NYPD for trying to rid us of this drink, which I can only imagine is made on an assembly line of Oompa Loompas vomiting into cans.

Speaking of Four Loko I decided to write my next post on "alcohol for pussies" anyone with any suggestions please comment them or send me a text if I noe you like dat.

2 comments:

  1. I dont know what it is. no one can hold there shit with those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine is made on an assembly line of Oompa Loompas vomiting into cans.

    lmfao i cannot stop laughing

    ReplyDelete