Thursday, April 30, 2009

In Response to the Fishman Review

Recently a self proclaimed literary critic, writing under the name The Fishman, reviewed this blog on a blog titled the Fishman Review(http://fishmanreview.blogspot.com/).  At first I did not feel it was necessary to respond to this review but after receiving several comments regarding things mentioned in the review I have decided to issue an official response from Ol'Dirty.  It took me a while to think of all the aspects in which the Fishman review was wrong.  I paced around my computer and even went for a brief walk to try and calm my frayed nerves.  I carefully analyzed and scrutinized every aspect of the review which I disagreed with in an attempt to formulate a significant counter argument to the consensus The Fishman comes to regarding this humble blog.  After much deliberation and several cups of Earl Gray, and a few puffs on my pipe, I finally have figured out what I would like to say to the Fishman:  Your a cunt and I hate you

Analyze that   

No comments:

Post a Comment