Monday, June 1, 2009

rules of Bumming Vol 6: Girls Don't Eat Much


Maybe its a sign of the unfair pressure that our modern day American society lumps onto its women, but bitches sure dont eat that much.   A lot of the time when i'm out to eat in the company of women, I look up from my cleaned plate only to notice my companion has barley dented their meal.  Take advantage of this and chow down.  When your out with your female friends suggest a lunch stop and then play the trash man picking up all their leftovers.  I once ate at a Nathan's with 3 girls and got the biscuits from one girl, the mashed potatoes from the other, and a piece of chicken from the third, a whole fucking meal free!  Obviously if your on a date or trying to impress the girl, finishing her meal for her isnt a good look (trust me), but when your out with a group or "just a friend" its totally acceptable.  If your feeling cocky you can suggest a meal for the girl to get, which you will then enjoy. For example

You: (thinking) I really want some mac and cheese
You: (speaking) Hey you should get the mac and cheese I hear its really good.
Girl: Ok, ill have one mac and cheese please (to clerk).  Hey what are you getting.
You: Oh me? im on a diet. (this is a good excuse because it reminds them maybe they should be on a diet too, and you get more leftovers)
 
This is probably a trend more apparent with young girls and women and most likely wont work with your mom or grandma (Grandma will cook you any food you want anyway).   

2 comments: